DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) New Topic

Who raped Katie Price?
jamtomorrow
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 10:12 AM

members

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,362

OK, I'm the last person on the planet to know this - who was it?

For bonus points, can anyone say why she went to the newspapers rather than the police?
Gene Vincents Amphetamine Breath
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 10:15 AM

hates kitties

Member No.: 475

''''''

--------------------
given up posting due to preponderance of undeserving anti-Welsh Language Little Englander twat wankers YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! (adds GAZ to list)

(casually deleting own posts while watching quiz shows etc since 2012 as protest against such blatant hypocrisy)
jamtomorrow
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 12:04 PM

members

Things I'm reading say Teddy Sheringham. Though that may just be internet rumour, and the whole thing may be KP fantasy.
Returnahh
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 12:22 PM

members

Member No.: 1,130

Does anybody really give a shit,( jam does i guess) she craves publicity that's why she went to the papers. Every fucking day she's on the front of some paper, buy ok magazine jam, no doubt she's in negotiations now. The interest shown towards this woman is beyond me wacko.gif
jamtomorrow
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 12:53 PM

members

QUOTE (Returnahh @ Sep 18 2009, 12:22 PM)
Does anybody really give a shit,( jam does i guess) she craves publicity that's why she went to the papers. Every fucking day she's on the front of some paper, buy ok magazine jam, no doubt she's in negotiations now. The interest shown towards this woman is beyond me wacko.gif

No, I guess I don't really. I am just totally amazed at how low she will go to get her name in the papers - and for what? The divorce has already happened. I'd have thought that if you'd been raped, you'd go to the police, but she has no intention of doing so. She just wants to spin this thing out for all it's worth.
Divvey
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 03:19 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 411

who? is this real or a sop opera storyline??

--------------------
To Serve and Protest
96dbFreak
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 04:10 PM

members

Member No.: 2,432

QUOTE (Divvey @ Sep 18 2009, 01:19 PM)
who? is this real or a sop opera storyline??

She's the page 3 girl with an outrageously surgically enhanced chest who married, bred with and subsequently got divorced from that other nonentity Peter Andre.

Police in the UK are to interview Katie Price over claims that she was raped by an unnamed celebrity.

Officers have contacted the 31-year-old glamour model, known as Jordan, despite the fact that she has not yet made an official complaint against the man, and does not wish to pursue the case.

British newspapers are reporting that she will be extensively interviewed about the alleged rape in the coming days.

A Surrey Police spokeswoman said Price had been contacted.

"Officers have spoken to her. Officers will be following lines of inquiry into this offence," she said.

Claims that Price was attacked by a "famous celebrity" first surfaced in her national magazine column and in a subsequent interview.

The model, who recently divorced Australian singer Peter Andre, initially said she would "absolutely never" name the celebrity and had no plans to make an official report to police.

Yet on Thursday, during a filming of her ITV2 reality show What Katie Did Next, she let the name of the attacker's name slip during filming.

Lawyers immediately acted to prevent the name from being broadcast and gave the production team strict instructions not reveal the name to even their closest family and friends.

Price told one TV interviewer that she would "take to the grave" the name of the man who allegedly attacked her, yet gossip about the identity of the celebrity is being circulated in media circles.

She is reported in the Mirror as saying that she now regrets saying anything and provoking the media and legal storm.

"What's past is past and I just want to forget about it the best I can," she said.

"This whole thing has been a nightmare and I wish I never said anything in the first place.”

Yet Katie's cold feet have not turned off police, who are reportedly going to push ahead with their investigation.

The attack is said to have taken place several years ago after a party in London's West End following a series of secret dates between Katie and the unnamed man.

--------------------
Snotballs!
Fond of throwing a kazoo.
Pounced on by midges.
Mark E Smith Made Me Cry
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 06:12 PM

members

Member No.: 1,419

It was Morph.

--------------------
Winterreise.
Zoot Horn Polo
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 07:26 PM

cur in the community

Member No.: 5,413

The woman is garbage.

--------------------
Miasma spike

'There are no heights to which a member of the Polo family will not sink' --W.R. McLellan, These Wretched Villains, Hodder & Stoughton 1902, reprinted 1936.

Please do not ask for credit as an ethnic slur often offends
the_shrander
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 07:34 PM

art wank babble

Member No.: 945

Well I'm not one to be cynical, especially about such horrific crimes as rape, so I wouldn't dream of suggesting she's doing it to milk the last bit of publicity out of her sorry and sordid last few years. If she was actually raped, let's hope the perpetrator is caught. If, however, she's just making it up I suggest she says it was Patrick Swayze. Problem solved.
HiccupPercy
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 08:12 PM

members

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (Zoot Horn Polo @ Sep 18 2009, 07:26 AM)
The woman is garbage.

Businesswoman. angry.gif

--------------------
Faust Banana
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 08:18 PM

members

Member No.: 3,844

Dwight Yorke and/or Andy Cole.

--------------------
Mark E Smith Made Me Cry
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 08:25 PM

members

Member No.: 1,419

QUOTE (Zoot Horn Polo @ Sep 18 2009, 07:26 AM)
The woman is garbage.

Not currently recyclable though. Too much plastic.

--------------------
Winterreise.
My Balloon
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 08:30 PM

members

Member No.: 1,398

QUOTE (Faust Banana @ Sep 18 2009, 08:18 AM)
Dwight Yorke and/or Andy Cole.

Dwight Yorke is the father of her eldest son. I think they had a long relationship. Not that rape can't happen during a relationship, but it sounds more like someone she only saw a few times.

You'd have to be pretty stupid as well to be a famous footballer and rape someone. I expect most of these guys can pretty much get it when they want, given the number of girls that seem to hang around famous footballers.

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

user posted image
Ducky
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 08:35 PM

members

Member No.: 2,577

QUOTE (My Balloon @ Sep 18 2009, 08:30 AM)

You'd have to be pretty stupid as well to be a famous footballer and rape someone. I expect most of these guys can pretty much get it when they want, given the number of girls that seem to hang around famous footballers.

Hmm. I'm sure you didn't mean it but the inversion of that statement is pretty worrying. It suggests- to some degree- that girls who hang around footballers must be willing to offer sex.

Faust Banana
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 08:44 PM

members

Member No.: 3,844

QUOTE (Ducky @ Sep 18 2009, 08:35 AM)

Hmm. I'm sure you didn't mean it but the inversion of that statement is pretty worrying. It suggests- to some degree- that girls who hang around footballers must be willing to offer sex.

You know the type of people he means though. The same types who a few years ago would go to Aerosmith and Motley Crue gigs with their legs open.

--------------------
Ducky
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 08:48 PM

members

QUOTE (Faust Banana @ Sep 18 2009, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (Ducky @ Sep 18 2009, 08:35 AM)

You know the type of people he means though. The same types who a few years ago would go to Aerosmith and Motley Crue gigs with their legs open.

Well yes. But if a girl who hung out with some footballers was to be raped, would you find it acceptable to use that defence? I wouldn't.

And one can imagine someone being drawn into that situation because it looked fun and glam but didn't want to have sex. I find it a bit troubling to be honest.
Lucy Cage
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 09:09 PM

members

Member No.: 5,876

QUOTE (My Balloon @ Sep 18 2009, 08:30 PM)

I think it's very simplistic to suggest that rape wouldn't be committed by someone who can "get it when they want".
Mr. Marshall
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 09:15 PM

members

Member No.: 818

QUOTE (Lucy Cage @ Sep 18 2009, 10:09 AM)

I think it's very simplistic to suggest that rape wouldn't be committed by someone who can "get it when they want".

The probability of rape might actually be higher in those situations precisely because those scumbags believe they can get it when they want.

--------------------
I used to care but things have changed
Reformed Marmot
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 09:23 PM

Live At The Tree Line

Member No.: 3,135

I find this whole thing bizarre from a behavioural point of view.

Usually if a woman is raped they either immediately report it to the police because the main feeling they experience is anger, or they don't say anything to anyone because the main feeling they have is being ashamed.

Why mention it in their own magazine column two years later? These columns are vetted before being published, so someone almost certainly had a conversation with her about including it along the lines of "are you sure you want to publish this?" , so it was not a slip of the tongue.

confused.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Next Halt Murren. End Station. Bitte Alle Austeigen

Every now and then I'd like to do something like this.
Lucy Cage
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 09:28 PM

members

Member No.: 5,876

QUOTE (Reformed Marmot @ Sep 18 2009, 09:23 PM)
I find this whole thing bizarre from a behavioural point of view.

Usually if a woman is raped they either immediately report it to the police because the main feeling they experience is anger, or they don't say anything to anyone because the main feeling they have is being ashamed.

Why mention it in their own magazine column two years later? These columns are vetted before being published, so someone almost certainly had a conversation with her about including it along the lines of "are you sure you want to publish this?" , so it was not a slip of the tongue.

confused.gif

Maybe she doesn't feel ashamed. Maybe the anger she felt was enough to mention it, but she knew that going through a trial would be humiliating and probably pointless, given the incredibly low number of prosecutions in rape trials in this country. I don't know what she wrote in her column, but I can understand her wanting to keep it quiet and wishing it unsaid, and I can also understand her not wanting to go to the police. It doesn't seem that puzzling.
Sven Hassel Schmuck
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 10:04 PM

members

Member No.: 7,698

The crime of rape is one of violence and power rather than just simply about sex. it is about domination rather than a means of getting sexual gratification.

Therefore, the amount of sex that is available to a perpetrator doesn't affect the likelyhood of a rape occurring.

Hvaing said that, Price is an apalling woman who, to me at least, is symbolic of modern society. Use your sexuality how you like, if that is to make money, then so be it angry.gif You can be as unpleasant, dishonest and stupid as you like, just as long as you wear a nice pair of shoes while doing it and have lovely hair.

The implication for women who have spent years trying to convince authorities to take their assaults seriously (and don't forget rape was not considered a crime within marriage up until fairly recently) that this woman is not prepared to speak to the police about her assault but is willing to live offf the publicity it generates is appalling. This woman is a pathetic role model and a pathetic human being, yet people still care about her.

This fucking country grrr.gif

--------------------
Enjoys childish jokes about gay and bum.
Ducky
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 10:10 PM

members

QUOTE (Mr. Marshall @ Sep 18 2009, 09:15 AM)
QUOTE (Lucy Cage @ Sep 18 2009, 10:09 AM)

The probability of rape might actually be higher in those situations precisely because those scumbags believe they can get it when they want.

My thoughts exactly.

Scumbags is a little harsh though.

As for Price, it's probably wrong, but one can't help feeling a little cynical about her motivation. And it isn't anyway to report a incidence of rape, what ever anyone things of John Leslie- that's rough justice.
Ducky
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 10:12 PM

members

QUOTE (Sven Hassel Schmuck @ Sep 18 2009, 10:04 AM)

Use your sexuality how you like, if that is to make money, then so be it angry.gif You can be as unpleasant, dishonest and stupid as you like, just as long as you wear a nice pair of shoes while doing it and have lovely hair.

If you're going to single out Mr Marshall for vitriolic attacks could you please do it via PM?
Mr. Marshall
Posted: Sep 18 2009, 10:20 PM

members

Member No.: 818

QUOTE (Ducky @ Sep 18 2009, 11:12 AM)
QUOTE (Sven Hassel Schmuck @ Sep 18 2009, 10:04 AM)

Use your sexuality how you like, if that is to make money, then so be it angry.gif  You can be as unpleasant, dishonest and stupid as you like, just as long as you wear a nice pair of shoes while doing it and have lovely hair.

If you're going to single out Mr Marshall for vitriolic attacks could you please do it via PM?

ohmy.gif

But I do wear very good shoes. girly2.gif

--------------------
I used to care but things have changed
« Next Oldest | General Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » New Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0602 seconds | Archive