zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Zonorian Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Story Of Duke Jan, From poor orphan to Duke
timdinh
Posted: Jun 15 2008, 06:40 PM

Mr. Website

Group: Members
Member No.: 126

Duke Jan is known from the highest mountains to the roughest parts of the sea, not because he has royal blood,completed heroic quests or conquered dangerous parts of zuptia.
But more because of the fact in dispite of his royal blood he is a mere simpleton living amongst his fellow zuptians, those who are poor, helpless often dominated by evil zonorians.

He is a well-doer amongst them, using all within his capabilities to protect them and make life easier for them.

Jan is able to do so because of his unusual combination of skills, a true entertainer due to his never before seen charismatic skills able to turn an entire village upside down and turn it into a town of cheerful people.
All this funded by the wealth he obtained in secrecy by his other skill, slaying the most dangerous, evil and wealthy zonorians.

Just a handfull of Zuptians witnessed his unusual but extremely deadly drunken swordfighting style, none of the zonorian can anticipate his moves and withstand the power of a raging drunk.

This is the story of Duke Jan also known as "The Deadly Entertainer" or "Duke Drunk".

Chapter 1

A long time ago, Jan was still a normal Zuptian not aware of his Royal bloodline.
It all came in handy, able to help more zuptians with his noble influence, it brought rage to other nobles who were mere greedy pig's, none better than the so much feared Zuptians.

When i was travelling trough the lands where he was born, i met the glorious Jan himself, offcourse absolutly wasted as he was he told me the story of his life.
And it all began in the small town of Warstein where the great river Amstel meets the ocean, and where the Zuptian emperial Ship "The Bavaria" anchors when in need of supplies.

Chapter 2.

. . .
Firewarrior
Posted: Dec 18 2012, 10:02 PM

Zonorian Dude

Group: Members
Member No.: 137

« Next Oldest | Roleplaying | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0168 seconds · Archive