Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to XSi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

small error when browsing files, File size sort doesn't work right
Kujack
Posted: Jan 8 2004, 07:14 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 101

Hello, this is my first post.

I noticed a small error when sorting files by size - it does it by the number instead of the size. Let me clarify. If you are going in decending order, it could look like this:

600 megs
550 Kb
300 megs

Other than that, this program is remarkably stable and quite nice. I hope to stay here for a while.
XSi_Admin
Posted: Jan 14 2004, 09:09 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Interesting i see ur point it seems it is only organising files only by a numerical fashion and both alpha numerical which would sort by file sizes correct so that the file should appear in the descending fashion of:

600 megs
300 megs
550 Kb

Good find Kujack and welcome to the forum and XS smile.gif
« Next Oldest | GUI | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2168 seconds | Archive