This skin was created by Lightz of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Warhammer Palace. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Rules of Warhammer Palace

Sunfang
kostas
Posted: Mar 4 2005, 06:53 AM

Warmaster

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,213

Soon Warp Atrefacts will release a new sword next to the Slayer of the kings, and this is Sunfang, the sword of Tyrion!From the scetch I saw in warp artefacts site and from some rumors the sword is really nice but different to the one Tyrions miniature wields.Really long and beautiful, would you buy this and for what reason(it costs abot 300 $)?
Haldir
Posted: Mar 4 2005, 07:33 AM

Ultimate Warrior

Member No.: 992

Though I would love to have it, I am always broke, so a sword of 300 dollar would not be the first thing to buy with my money happy.gif

--------------------
Never Violate A Woman,
Nor Harm A Child
Do Not Lie, Cheat Or Steal,
These Things Are For Lesser (Dark) Elves
Protect The Weak Against The Evil Strong
And Never Allow Thoughts Of Gain
To Lead You Into The Pursuit Of Evil
Steve The Rash
Posted: Mar 4 2005, 07:42 AM

Champion

Member No.: 1,245

Soon Warp Atrefacts will release a new sword next to the Slayer of the kings, and this is Sunfang, the sword of Tyrion!From the scetch I saw in warp artefacts site and from some rumors the sword is really nice but different to the one Tyrions miniature wields.Really long and beautiful, would you buy this and for what reason(it costs abot 300 $)?

WHAT?I don't think so,it's too expensive.BTW what are you going to do with that?Only for decoration?For me it's waste of money. happy.gif

--------------------

That which is sacrosanct I shall preserve.
That which is sublime I will protect.
That which threatens, I will destroy,
For my holy wrath will know no bounds.
Lucius
Posted: Mar 4 2005, 02:45 PM

Ultimate Warrior

Member No.: 130

If I had the money to spend? No, I still wouldn't. I would rather forge my own biggrin.gif Cool idea, but not for me tongue.gif

--------------------
Nothing worth doing can be accomplished in this lifetime, therefore we must be saved by faith, hope, and love!
Immer's story
Archaon, Lord of End Times
Posted: Mar 5 2005, 05:04 PM

Ultimate Warrior

Member No.: 296

If someone got me one for a gift, I'd enjoy it immensely. But if I had $300 I'd spend it on a Furuyama Ni-Ring Shinken. Cut like a dream

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0634 seconds | Archive
Visit www.warhammerworkshop.com and www.warhammerforums.com!
Vote for us on Warvault!