Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Pyramid Vault. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Pyramid Vault is Moving! *WE ARE NOW CLOSED*, http://www.pyramidvault.net
Thee Forsaken One
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 10:30 PM

Hating What's Left

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The new spawning of The Pyramid Vault is ready for action and you all should be there! The mod team (especially Dulrr and Silverskink) have been working hard on the new TPV and we hope you will like it as much as we* do.

Visit: http://www.pyramidvault.net and remember to bookmark it since this place is going to be shutting down soon as we wind down this old spawning and embark on our newer better spawning.

The boards are now locked into read-only mode. Please start all new discussions on the new TPV.

A big thanks to all the people that contributed to making this spawning our most successful ever and let's see if we can become even greater with our new and improved TPV.

I hope I can see you all there.

TFO

*Yes, that was a royal we

--------------------
arkol
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 10:48 PM

The Returned

Group: RPG Moderators
Member No.: 786

Please don't lokc the stuff on RPGs right away. We need to move a lot of stuff.

*clicks on link and goes check out the new vault*

--------------------
QUOTE (Staurikosaurus about Andy Hoare as lizardmen general)
Someone should have made this error clear to him by showing him how the stegadon doubles as a suppository
Thee Forsaken One
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 10:51 PM

Hating What's Left

I don't intend to lock the forums to late Sunday evening. If you need more time then PM me.

--------------------
Dulrr
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 10:54 PM

High and Mighty GM

Group: Head RPG Moderators
Member No.: 12

That's right, everyone! PYRAMID VAULT HAS A PERMANENT HOME!

No longer do you have to remember some ezedboard, happed, brinkstar, or other bizarre address just to find where we live! Not only will we be invision free, we'll be completely ad-free, spam-free*, and free to use our site however we decide is best!

I'll see you all there! Long live TPV!

* Yes, the new forum is fairly secure against spambots! Big special thanks to the group of spammers who dared spam the vault before we were up and running, because they provided the clues we needed to put a spambot lockdown that does not interfere with normal users in any way!

--------------------
...after a period of chaos and strife, peace reigned at the Vault. And then, the Ironskink returned!
arkol
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 11:04 PM

The Returned

I'm having a major problem. I can see the forum. I can see individual forum. But when I click a thread the screen remains green and the page doesn't load.

--------------------
Someone should have made this error clear to him by showing him how the stegadon doubles as a suppository
Dulrr
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 11:24 PM

High and Mighty GM

Group: Head RPG Moderators
Member No.: 12

There's a weird display glitch in Internet Explorer that sometimes causes the board to jump down when viewing certain (but not all) topics - however, hitting the maximize/restore button, going forward then back, or anything else like that causes IE to fix itself.

I tried a few things to fix that glitch, and thought I got it... I've applied a different fix, and it seems to be liking this one better.

This post has been edited by Dulrr on Apr 19 2007, 11:32 PM

--------------------
...after a period of chaos and strife, peace reigned at the Vault. And then, the Ironskink returned!
arkol
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 11:34 PM

The Returned

Seems to be working fine now.

--------------------
tankmaster
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 01:46 AM

Saurus Scar Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,332

Do we have to create new accounts on the new website or are the accounts transfered?

--------------------
Lizardmen results w/d/l 0/0/4
arkol
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 01:53 AM

The Returned

New account I'm afraid....

--------------------
g||n
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 08:58 AM

Dreams of a Custom Title

Group: Enhanced Members
Member No.: 1,438

yeah new acount.. whihc means my liflong dream of reaching 2000 posts and getting that elusive self made title is now back to phase one. sigh.
long live TPV!!

--------------------
excelling in mediocrity.

(philleehellphia @ Dec 29 2006, 01:13 AM)
Hey, who doesn't like Gold?

(elpollo @ Dec 29 2006, 01:41 PM)
Silver doesn't. It begrudges it for its glory.
Echui of the Macu Peaks
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 09:37 AM

Skink Chief

Member No.: 2,096

I will not be named "Echui of the Macu Peaks" in the new version. Can somebody say how the ranks are? The Kroxigor, Jungle beasts, slann, saurus and skinks classes. Can somebody list them plz? Thx

--------------------
LIZARDMEN FTW
sasjhwa
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 03:36 PM

That Wacky Comic Strip Guy

Member No.: 448

QUOTE (Echui of the Macu Peaks @ Apr 20 2007, 02:37 AM)
I will not be named "Echui of the Macu Peaks" in the new version. Can somebody say how the ranks are? The Kroxigor, Jungle beasts, slann, saurus and skinks classes. Can somebody list them plz? Thx

Why don't you ask over there? I think there is an active thread about that topic. What will your name there be?

This post has been edited by sasjhwa on Apr 20 2007, 03:36 PM

--------------------
user posted image

2007 Battle Record

2 Victories 2 Loss 1 Draw

Chris2
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 07:37 PM

Tadpole

Member No.: 2,405

Dulrr has not said what the ranks are.
Echui of the Macu Peaks
  Posted: Apr 20 2007, 09:49 PM

Skink Chief

Member No.: 2,096

You know, if the kroxigor ranks are cool then I'm named something with kroxigor and if the slann are cool then i'm named somthing with slann so I want to know before I create a user...

EDIT: Just checked the other forum and my New name will be "Skirmisher". I will have the skink rankings, skinks rule! wink.gif

This post has been edited by Echui of the Macu Peaks on Apr 20 2007, 09:54 PM

--------------------
LIZARDMEN FTW
Rexti
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 10:30 PM

Sotek

Member No.: 240

hmm, so i need to actually get out of the shadows and start earning my title again? oh well rolleyes.gif

the new site looks great, though think i will still keep this site as my starting page for emotional reasons. either that or i really love the green colour wub.gif

--------------------
Tlatacatl of the xiquipilli couatl, Official member of the upxtaart fan club, Dedicated supporter of the assault canon, and been kicking chaos rear for the past 10000 years!!!
sasjhwa
Posted: Apr 22 2007, 02:22 PM

That Wacky Comic Strip Guy

Member No.: 448

May I suggest for posterity that the regular Pyramid Vault logo be put back in place of the Pyro Vault. Show a little respect to the old girl?

--------------------
user posted image

2007 Battle Record

2 Victories 2 Loss 1 Draw

Pyro Master
Posted: Apr 22 2007, 03:08 PM

The Bad Ambassador

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 3

Noooo!

It's mine, I tell you, mine! What greater honour is there than to be named after me?

--------------------
user posted image

My Deviant Art page for your perusal here
Thee Forsaken One
Posted: Apr 22 2007, 11:06 PM

Hating What's Left

The board is now locked.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0326 seconds · Archive
Warvault's Fantasy List