Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Pyramid Vault. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!, Very important!
Warpanda
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 06:27 PM

Alliterating Ailurid

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 140

This version of TPV (what is it? Like, TPV 4.0?) will be closing sometime Sunday evening, GMT, or maybe sooner if TFO is feeling mad at the world.

Most of the active topics here will be moving over to the new site, once I/Arkol/other RPG mods find the time to copypaste the loads of pertinent information.

It will probably take awhile. Discussion may halt for a bit, or you can create new threads over there to talk, and we'll splice them into the old ones after they get carried over.

The RPG forum over there is still being set up, and we may experience some growing pains, but in the end it'll be something most dedicated D&D PBP sites cannot boast of. Dulrr is your new god. Domains: programming, smitation, evil, chaos. Favored weapon tends to vary.

What I need for you to do is to register on the new Vault forums, and tell me your username if you change it.

Hopefully we can switch over with minimal chaos.

Once the switch goes through and everything's nice and settled, I'll start on some upgrades, polishings, and overhauls. The calendar and NPC list will be coming back, and once the new rules are hammered out, we'll put 'em all together in a thread, nice and orderly, so a new guy coming to the forum who knows D&D need only read a topic or two to be ready to jump in. I'll also make a thread for houserules and similar ad hoc adjucations, player notes, and some etiquette (such as proper dice-roller format, when you're allowed to change your move, proper handling of INI counts, etc).

Feel free to offer suggestions. We'll be making a new start. I want it to be the best it can be.

This post has been edited by Warpanda on Apr 21 2007, 06:28 PM

--------------------
"Gifts aren't meant for you. They are meant for those around you"

VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER! I've just forgotton the question.

QUOTE (Psiryu @ Mar 1 2007, 05:36 PM)
All hail the great Warpanda smile.gif.
Wolfsrage
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 06:47 PM

Lykos

Group: Enhanced Members
Member No.: 1,646

As you know my new name will be Lykos.

--------------------
user posted image
protector
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 07:00 PM

Tzunki

Member No.: 1,951

I'm registered and ready under my same username.

--------------------
I now have a webcam smile.gif no real use for the thing but it's a cool little toy and now my family can see me when I IM them.

Oh yeah a quote: "When a man still feels tall while looking up at a mountain, or when he still feels powerful while in the midst of a storm, that is when you know he has a little problem with pride."
Thee Forsaken One
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 07:12 PM

Hating What's Left

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Warpanda @ Apr 21 2007, 07:27 PM)
This version of TPV (what is it? Like, TPV 4.0?) will be closing sometime Sunday evening, GMT, or maybe sooner if TFO is feeling mad at the world.

But I'm always mad at the world. *Closes forum*.

--------------------
Wolfsrage
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 07:41 PM

Lykos

Member No.: 1,646

When can we expect our own subforums? By the way I still think all the overhaul nonsense should have gone under Character Discussion...

--------------------
user posted image
Thee Forsaken One
Posted: Apr 21 2007, 08:51 PM

Hating What's Left

phpBB unfortunately does not support sub-forums. The only way it can be done is if the RPG section is given its own dedicated board (with its own special functionality designed exclusively for RP) like I suggested in the rather long thread in the RPG mod chat.

There are subforum mods for phpBB but it's so extensive that we could not use any of the other mods Dulrr has installed meaning we would have to sacrifice a lot of the other things we want to add. It's a hassle but you'll just have to live with one forum until Dulrr finds the time to make the super special awesome version.

--------------------
Mortis
Posted: Apr 22 2007, 06:15 PM

2nd Generation Slann

Group: RPG Moderators
Member No.: 1,891

I'm signing up under the same name. Will I retain mod-ness?

--------------------
user posted image

Elves count in base 12. They're cool like that

Yay! The black and orange is gone biggrin.gif

New avatar coming soon.....
arkol
Posted: Apr 22 2007, 10:34 PM

The Returned

Group: RPG Moderators
Member No.: 786

Favored weapon tends to vary.

SMITE THE INFIDEL!

You call yourself a Dulrrist? His favoured weapon is of course the pan.

--------------------
QUOTE (Staurikosaurus about Andy Hoare as lizardmen general)
Someone should have made this error clear to him by showing him how the stegadon doubles as a suppository
Thee Forsaken One
Posted: Apr 22 2007, 10:51 PM

Hating What's Left

QUOTE (arkol @ Apr 22 2007, 11:34 PM)
Favored weapon tends to vary.

SMITE THE INFIDEL!

You call yourself a Dulrrist? His favoured weapon is of course the pan.

You're the infidel. The pan is Silver's favoured weapon not Dulrr's.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0255 seconds · Archive
Warvault's Fantasy List