Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to TfUnlimited. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

TF Unlimited Info Box

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Introduce Yourself!, Something for New Members and Old
Waspinator
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 09:19 PM

Waspinator Rulezzzz
Group Icon

Group: Veteran Member
Member No.: 1

dropkicksidekick was right. We needed some kind of introduction topic.

So since i'm member #1, it's only fair I go first...

At this time i'm almost 25. Really big into Transformers, Marvel, Toys, and pretty much everything that is seen on these forums. I have a pretty big collection. Right now i've stopped reading and buying comics (except for Astonishing X-Men). I just think Marvel and DC have both gone mad. CW was a good idea, just not done right in my opinion. For me to pick up a title it has to be good, and done right.

Anyway, as stated in the welcome forum for unregistered guests, I started this board during the summer of 2001. We've moved 3 times and this location is our final home. I started my own communituy because of the spam going on at BWTF and other big communities. I just couldn't take it.. So myself and a few other members from BWTF at the time opened a new community.

Right now i'm exploring new ways to get members. As of today we have 77 registered and i'm hoping to double that this year. So by all means request to affiliate with us and help me make this place into an even bigger success!

Well enough about me! Sorry I put many of you to sleep :Laughing: I'll just sit here quietly now and await some replies!

--------------------
Unfortunately I am no longer with the TFU staff... Please direct all questions and comments to any member of the staff. If you need an admin, contact Sparky Prime, Hobgoblin, or Cable. Thanks for a great 6 1/2 years!!

user posted image
Hobgoblin
Posted: Feb 24 2007, 09:29 PM

The Spider's Web
Group Icon

Group: Co-Administrator
Member No.: 28

--------------------
user posted image

Those were the days. When Spidey looked like Spidey, looked cool and kicked some serious ass!!!
DrakeGrayson
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 01:41 PM

Unregistered

GReetings and good day! I am happy to be here.
Wheeljack35
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 01:43 PM

Head Admin The Transforum
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Well hello

Mavdayvaas :P

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
The Transforum Website
A little something for everyone
Hobgoblin
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 05:14 PM

The Spider's Web
Group Icon

Hey Mav! Took you long! ;) Welcome aboard!!

--------------------
user posted image

Those were the days. When Spidey looked like Spidey, looked cool and kicked some serious ass!!!
Sting-a-Ling
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 06:24 PM

Wrecker
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 42

I'm the resident old fart --- age 32. I'm a Creative Director with an advertising agency based in Charlotte, NC. It's a decent job, not perfect mind you, but it allows me to work from home (a benefit I'm not sure I could live without). My wife is currently teaching at a private college in Raleigh, NC and has started her own psychology practice in Durham. I have 2 awesome daughters -- ages 4 and 1.

I buy and read quite a few comics these days... probably more than I did as a kid. I know it's gonna be trite, but I'm a Brian Bendis whore. I first got hooked on him during Avengers: Disassembled and have liked pretty much everything since (Ultimate Spidey, New Avengers, Powers, etc). I'm also really into movies, stay up WAYYYYY too late most nights watching them, and am eagerly anticipating The Dark Knight and Wolverine. Oh, and I've been known to purchase a Transformer every now and then.
Waspinator
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 07:24 PM

Waspinator Rulezzzz
Group Icon

Welcome aboard!!

Thats sounds like a good job Sting...

The only comic i'm reading now is Beast Wars... Marvel and DC have let me down time and time again over the years.... I didnt even bother picking up Civil War because I knew it'd let me down... And sure enough.... I was right... Meaning look what they've done with continuity over the years.... This is what happens when you leave a man like Joe Quesada in charge at Marvel...

--------------------
Unfortunately I am no longer with the TFU staff... Please direct all questions and comments to any member of the staff. If you need an admin, contact Sparky Prime, Hobgoblin, or Cable. Thanks for a great 6 1/2 years!!

user posted image
BigMD
Posted: Oct 24 2007, 10:56 PM

El Mas Caliente
Group Icon

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 13

Wow, Waspy, you are a downer.

Anyways, I'm BigMD. My day job sucks, but in my spare time I write/draw/publish comics (a link to my temporary web page, which has gotten to be somewhat not-so-temporary, can be found in my sig). I found the Transformers movie to be one of the worst things ever unleashed on mankind. I read way too many comics and enjoy anything Joss Whedon chooses to put his name to. The only action figure line I currently collect is the GI Joe 25th Anniversary line (Hasbro's Marvel Legends just haven't been worth it). I've also recently spent way too much time playing the first video game I've bought in a long time, Power Rangers Super Legends.

--------------------
tstrike99
  Posted: Oct 26 2007, 08:46 PM

Unregistered

Greetings!

I saw this forum off the links over at the Caliber boards. Haven't seen Waspinator over there in quite a while, so I figured I would drop by and register here! :Drinking a cold one:
I actually just discovered the link, though I was told it's been there since the board started, I just never scroll down to the very bottom of the page! Otherwise I would have been here sooner!
Good news is that I can access the boards from work, so I should be able to hang out here more often than just on the weekends like some other places. I like the smilies that are available! Autobot-Decep logo
The only place other than Caliber that I really have a presence on anywhere else is the Wizard Universe message board. So I keep looking for places where the members actually post! I'm liking what I see so far! :Thumbs up 2:
Waspinator
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 08:49 PM

Waspinator Rulezzzz
Group Icon

QUOTE (tstrike99 @ Oct 26 2007, 09:46 PM)
Greetings!

I saw this forum off the links over at the Caliber boards. Haven't seen Waspinator over there in quite a while, so I figured I would drop by and register here! :Drinking a cold one:
I actually just discovered the link, though I was told it's been there since the board started, I just never scroll down to the very bottom of the page! Otherwise I would have been here sooner!
Good news is that I can access the boards from work, so I should be able to hang out here more often than just on the weekends like some other places. I like the smilies that are available! Autobot-Decep logo
The only place other than Caliber that I really have a presence on anywhere else is the Wizard Universe message board. So I keep looking for places where the members actually post! I'm liking what I see so far! :Thumbs up 2:

Thanks and welcome aboard! I was actually just on Cable's board the other day but didn't post... Good to see more and more people stopping by lately....

--------------------

user posted image
Hobgoblin
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 08:51 PM

The Spider's Web
Group Icon

Hey tstrike. Welcome to the board! It's me Avenger only here I'm known as Hobgoblin.

--------------------
user posted image

tstrike99
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 08:53 PM

Unregistered

Cool! I figured I'd see users here that knew me! :lol:
I feel bad for not being here soomer! I need to make sure I scroll down all the way to the bottom whenever I'm surfing the web!
Hobgoblin
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 08:57 PM

The Spider's Web
Group Icon

Hey the important thing is that you have arrived! :Spidey sense:

--------------------
user posted image

Wheeljack35
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 09:06 PM

Group Icon

I think I might of gotten him to see the link when I pointed out The Transforum was on that link:P

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
The Transforum Website
tstrike99
Posted: Oct 26 2007, 09:43 PM

Unregistered

yeah, actually when you mentioned it is when I started looking at the links and stuff! :lol:
spaceshyrafrommars
Posted: Jan 14 2010, 12:38 AM

Unregistered

I'm Shyra, I pretty much just like Transformers I'm going to botcon this year and can't wait to meet everyone :3
Sparky Prime
Posted: Jan 15 2010, 01:10 AM

Ultimate Spidey Fan
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 10

Hey Shyra, welcome to our board!

--------------------
user posted image
Sting-a-Ling
Posted: Jan 18 2010, 01:56 PM

Wrecker
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 42

Hello there :-)
Emerald Fang
Posted: Jan 31 2011, 05:03 PM

Unregistered

Hello! Found this place on the Invisionfree Forum Directory and it seemed pretty interesting. I might stick around; well, I will so long as this place keeps me interested.

I noticed there's a hell of a lot of animated gifs on the forum main page. It slows this laptop down! :Optimus:

This post has been edited by Emerald Fang on Jan 31 2011, 05:06 PM
Wheeljack35
Posted: Jan 31 2011, 08:04 PM

Group Icon

Hello

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
The Transforum Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Affiliates / Topsite Lists
Affiliates: Link to us! Topsites/Services:
Pokemon Forums

Customizers Universe

Click here if you are interested in affiliating with us!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!PPN Top 50
Search Engine Optimization and SEO ToolsFree Search Engine Submission
Free Search Engine SubmissionSubmit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!free search engine website submission top optimization

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2250 seconds | Archive