zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Roc's Nest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Whoa, it's been a while
Fire Emblem Freak
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 10:08 PM

Lánius

Group: Junior Member
Member No.: 416

Hey, guys. I don't suppose any of you remember me? lol I was an active member around 05-06. I remembered how much fun I had on these forums, and I've recently been replaying Dark Dawn, seeing as I missed HALF of the Djinn and summons and crap my first time through (I was going for the story, not completion), so I decided to check out some of my old favorite sites. You guys were first on my list. lol I remember coming on here in 6th grade. I was immature, and had nothing else to do but post, and post, and post. I probably won't be THAT active anymore, seeing as I'm extremely busy, but I'd love to hang around and chat and stuff. I'll probably be posting some fan fiction, eventually, too. I always say I want to get around to re-writing some of my old fanfics, adding more detail, depth, and well...PLOT to them.

Oh, and by the way, I TOTALLY PREDICTED LIGHT AND DARK ADEPTS. :3 When I was really into Golden Sun back in middle and elementary school, I wrote a fanfic called The Light vs. Dark Wars, in which the gang discovers a new adept in town who has different powers, powers similar to theirs, but of a completely different nature. The story actually combined The Legends of Dragoon and Golden Sun, taking the main characters Dart and Shana and dumping them into Weyard, pretty much. It was kind of a crappy fic, but it still proves the point that I predicted it. :3

Just my schpiel. Continue your mindless gaming. :D
Marlin Beta
Posted: Jul 30 2011, 07:50 AM

Skxawng

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 3

Great to hear from you again. I'm glad you have fond memories here, because I think we all do. We were always a pretty small community, so we all tended to know each other pretty well.

Unfortunately with me having a job in Japan and interest in Golden Sun having waned quite a bit, the site isn't very active anymore.

I've actually pretty much moved on and I'm starting a new anime community centered around my blog. If you like anime, you can follow my new project at

http://ashitanoanime.wordpress.com/

Hope to see you there and stay in touch. This place won't go away, but there may not be a whole lot of reasons to check back frequently anymore. It's fun to look back and see how we all matured, isn't it?
Swordmaster
Posted: Jul 30 2011, 06:34 PM

Swordmaster of the Roc

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 50

Cheers to that.

But, yeah, there are some of us who just keep coming back for more (like me)!

Community...? Where are the forums...?
Marlin Beta
Posted: Jul 30 2011, 08:06 PM

Skxawng

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Swordmaster @ Jul 30 2011, 07:34 PM)
Community...? Where are the forums...?

Well, I'm kinda waiting to make forums until I gain a little more recognition. You can comment on my posts if you have thoughts to share or you can tweet as well.

http://twitter.com/ashitanoanime
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Precious Clutch | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0677 seconds | Archive