zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Roc's Nest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Not Dead Yet, A mini update to keep the site alive
Marlin Beta
Posted: Dec 15 2010, 09:36 AM

Skxawng

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 3

After nearly 4 years without updates to the Golden Sun section of the site, I'm happy to announce that I'm back and thinking about Golden Sun once again.

My good, trusted friend, Sui-kun sent me my English copy of Dark Dawn and I received it last Tuesday. I've begun playing it and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. However, my work in Japan is going to keep me from doing anything major with the site unless I can find the willpower to cut back on my many, many distractions.

Truly, this is probably a good opportunity for me to get back into serious web design. I have fresh content to work with and I'm not nearly as green as I once was. Especially when it comes to getting new projects started.

Christmas break is coming up and that will definitely give me some free time to start getting a few revamps straightened out. Look forward to it then.
Swordmaster
Posted: Dec 15 2010, 01:33 PM

Swordmaster of the Roc

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 50

WOOO!!!! Good to see you alive and well Marlin! I see that you took your job search to Japan - it looks like it worked out nicely! If you stay there for one more year, I can meet up with you over there... Anyways, great to hear that we'll be on our way toward revival!
aleph_guard
Posted: Dec 18 2010, 12:11 PM

Egg

Group: Junior Member
Member No.: 884

I am a longtime fan, first time member. I have to say, it's been a dark couple of years without Golden Sun. Many times, it seemed that the fansites were fading, and that the game might simply go out with a whisper. Add to this the fall of Adept's Sanctem, a disaster that might have signaled beiginning of the end. But thankfully, you and your fellows have kept the flame alive, and for that, I thank you.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Aerie's Gazette | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0683 seconds | Archive