SCP

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to StockClassPaintball Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew Topic

Traded Away My Last Semi
Clearush
Posted: Feb 28 2012, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

If it ain't fun it ain't worth it.

Group: Members
Member No.: 465

So I traded off my last semi for a KP2 and as of right now I am 100% pump and 90% SC.

--------------------
Silk
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Pump Jedi

Group: Members
Member No.: 207

Congrats! Liberating, isn't it?

I've been playing SC for about 8 years now, haven't looked back since!

I did cheat in '06 or so; I played with a buddies sniper in some one on one games.

--------------------
SCP Florida Pump Chumps
In fact I've looked strait down it's barrel as it came up on me at the dorrito. I have nightmares about that gun and the time he bunkered me with it.

eh, my not drinking it cause it taists good, unless i am drinking it cause it taists good. you get my point ...

Everybody should have beliefs - I believe I'll have another drink.
Wevo Paintball
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | SC Central | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0719 seconds | Archive