SCP

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to StockClassPaintball Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew Topic

Seeking Easix6 Pgp Wisdom., Is six still around?
PaintballNerd
Posted: Feb 11 2012, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

I dont post much, but i read everything!

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Hey guys, I've been away for a while now (grad school, etc...) But I just dug out all my old paintball gear, and I found my old PGP project that never quite made it to completion. I had planned on doing all the modifications to it myself, for a more rewarding (and wallet saving) experience.
I did the side-tube mod, I had some custom sights made up to cover the hole in the body. I drilled the valve, and the air port in the body, to increase CO2 efficiency, and I almost got the thing all put together, but I stopped short because of my limited access to a workspace suitable for soldering brass.
But now I am bound and determined to finish the project, and take her out for a spin this spring. And I was looking for some of that old DIY wisdom that I could remember reading heavily, years ago. And I remember that Easix6 used to do a lot of brass mods himself, and post up some write-ups about them. I was poking around here and MCB looking for the wedgits post specifically, but I had no luck. Anyone know where they are, or if Six is even around anymore?
Thanks,
-A

--------------------
QUOTE (TrojanMan @ Apr 9 2009, 01:43 PM)

The quick and dirty:
You can cook grain in water and suck out the sugar.
Yeast eat sugar, burp out CO2 and pee out alcohol.
Some people put then that stuff in bottles and sell it.
Sheazer
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 02:09 AM
Quote Post

We don't diss them, we dismiss them, yaaaaaaaa dig?

Member No.: 779

He's poked his head around here a bit semi-recently, maybe he'll see this. Best of luck on your project! Lord knows I have two or so to finish myself... facepalm.gif

--------------------
Let me let your punks know I'm an old school soldier

Third EyE Vision Myspace
I&I Sports
Paintball HillThird EyE Vision Homepage
turbo chicken
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

cognitive panpsychist

Member No.: 2,208

Hey Nerd... much as i really hate to send you elsewhere... there are lots of info on MCB ... or at least used to...

you need to get a valve kit from PPS ... just the modified valve stems make improvement just from installing ... it's worth the cash ... you said you needed to do it on the cheap... but if you want any kind of chance of gaining improvements that make a real life difference do yourself a favor and get the kit.

heck there's even a thread on MCB that tells you where to drill and what to drill it with... i may have subscribed to several... as the pgp is my favorite all time gat...

--------------------
"The measure of a man is what it takes to stop him" anonomyous 06/26/2007
UD Profile
"Big Daddy Cool Is Watching You"
StrokerAce
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 12:14 AM
Quote Post

Collecting nuts with the Rabid Squirrels...

Member No.: 343

Christ, I haven't been on here in probably YEARS, I come back and the first post I read is about Six. Nostalgia. It's like nothing's changed, haha. That's quite honestly a good thing, yes?

I just ran into Six this past weekend. A good man. I'll shoot him a line and let him know someone's looking to the ol' guru for some knowledge; perhaps he'll come lurking again.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | SC Central | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0712 seconds | Archive