SCP

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to StockClassPaintball Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew Topic

I Find This Quite Amusing.
jolt00
Posted: Jan 9 2012, 12:48 AM
Quote Post

Excuse me I can't spell :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,842

I figure most of you watch enough of the politic stuff to all ready know about this but I just found out about it and found it amusing so yeah. Rick Santorum's Google trouble...

--------------------
“I should have gone to law school like my old man wanted, this relativistic quantum pop cosmology is such a mind warp”
"like my grandmother use to say if at first you don't succeed try a larger thermonuclear reaction"
user posted image
I&I Sports
Art of Pump
Action Paintball
TrojanMan
Posted: Jan 11 2012, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

I don't feel tardy...

Group: OT_Mods
Member No.: 1,255

The funny part, to me, is that the gay community placed the monniker on themselves.

What's more embarassing - that a community has used your name in reference to their fetishist sex acts... or that said community openly admits enjoyment of said subcultural behaviors?

I mean, to me, when somebody says, "Yeah, I really enjoy pounding my manmeat into another guy's cornhole at a rate, depth, and speed so as to create a frothy frappuccino of lube and feces." I kinda stop caring about what else he has to say.

And yes, I'm aware that it's a lesser fallacy of informal rhetoric to discount an argument on negative ethos alone. But you know what? I'ma do it anyhow.

--------------------
~ Trojan Man ~
50 Cent's Thoughts on Life (Contains profanity, obviously.)
jolt00
Posted: Jan 16 2012, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Excuse me I can't spell :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,842

laugh.gif

--------------------
“I should have gone to law school like my old man wanted, this relativistic quantum pop cosmology is such a mind warp”
"like my grandmother use to say if at first you don't succeed try a larger thermonuclear reaction"
user posted image
I&I Sports
Art of Pump
Action Paintball
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0739 seconds | Archive