zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to StockClassPaintball Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew Topic

Posted: Aug 26 2011, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

I don't feel tardy...

Group: OT_Mods
Member No.: 1,255

Ahhhh! Everyone act really stupid! Something might happen!

(<-- Will be at home, drinking beer and playing XBox for as long as the power stays on.)

~ Trojan Man ~
50 Cent's Thoughts on Life (Contains profanity, obviously.)
Murf the Elder
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Group: OT_Mods
Member No.: 148

I always get a kick out of watching Yankees lose their ever-loving fuggin' MINDS over the prospect of a little blow. Pfft...noobs.

Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to go mack on the ladies?"
Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

I survived Y2K, Bird Flu, SARS, Mad Cow Disease, 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and Swine Flu. 2012? Pfft...bring it on, b!t@h.
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

They made me come here

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,730

They gave us a "hurricane day" at school. ie we moved all your classes up one day so wednesday rained for 10 min on Thursday. Yay for beach day!
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Pump Jedi

Member No.: 207

QUOTE (Murf the Elder @ Aug 26 2011, 02:44 PM)
I always get a kick out of watching Yankees lose their ever-loving fuggin' MINDS over the prospect of a little blow. Pfft...noobs.

I'm sure they feel the same about us FL boys and a little cold/snow laugh.gif Imagine what they'd think if we were caught trying to drive on some ice! laugh.gif

I like hurricanes, as long as they dont cause too much wreck. It's nice when your power is knocked out for a few days and you can live without technology and grill all the meat in your freezer before it spoils. Delicious time of year!

It's a popular Florida past time to throw a 'hurricane party'. All your buddies come over, bring a couple coolers of beer/ice/water and ride out the storm with a good buzz.

SCP Florida Pump Chumps
In fact I've looked strait down it's barrel as it came up on me at the dorrito. I have nightmares about that gun and the time he bunkered me with it.

eh, my not drinking it cause it taists good, unless i am drinking it cause it taists good. you get my point ...

Everybody should have beliefs - I believe I'll have another drink.
Wevo Paintball
The Scout
Posted: Aug 31 2011, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,553

They tried to make us wear flaks and kelvar outside during the storm. Instead everyone just got sloshed and played football.

Violence can be used for good...
One shot one kill my arse sir.... Belt fed!
Posted: Sep 2 2011, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Village Idiot

Member No.: 1,933

This post has been edited by greenmtnphantom on Sep 2 2011, 10:09 AM

Reluctantly coming out of the gunwhore closet
Paintball: The game of the gods.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0840 seconds | Archive