SCP

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to StockClassPaintball Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew Topic

Hurricane!
TrojanMan
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

I don't feel tardy...

Group: OT_Mods
Member No.: 1,255

Ahhhh! Everyone act really stupid! Something might happen!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

(<-- Will be at home, drinking beer and playing XBox for as long as the power stays on.)

--------------------
~ Trojan Man ~
50 Cent's Thoughts on Life (Contains profanity, obviously.)
Murf the Elder
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

PIE-YOW!!!

Group: OT_Mods
Member No.: 148

I always get a kick out of watching Yankees lose their ever-loving fuggin' MINDS over the prospect of a little blow. Pfft...noobs.

--------------------
Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to go mack on the ladies?"
Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

I survived Y2K, Bird Flu, SARS, Mad Cow Disease, 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and Swine Flu. 2012? Pfft...bring it on, b!t@h.
ChaseBK
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

They made me come here

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,730

They gave us a "hurricane day" at school. ie we moved all your classes up one day so wednesday sucks...it rained for 10 min on Thursday. Yay for beach day!
Silk
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Pump Jedi

Member No.: 207

QUOTE (Murf the Elder @ Aug 26 2011, 02:44 PM)
I always get a kick out of watching Yankees lose their ever-loving fuggin' MINDS over the prospect of a little blow. Pfft...noobs.

I'm sure they feel the same about us FL boys and a little cold/snow laugh.gif Imagine what they'd think if we were caught trying to drive on some ice! laugh.gif

I like hurricanes, as long as they dont cause too much wreck. It's nice when your power is knocked out for a few days and you can live without technology and grill all the meat in your freezer before it spoils. Delicious time of year!

It's a popular Florida past time to throw a 'hurricane party'. All your buddies come over, bring a couple coolers of beer/ice/water and ride out the storm with a good buzz.

--------------------
SCP Florida Pump Chumps
In fact I've looked strait down it's barrel as it came up on me at the dorrito. I have nightmares about that gun and the time he bunkered me with it.

eh, my not drinking it cause it taists good, unless i am drinking it cause it taists good. you get my point ...

Everybody should have beliefs - I believe I'll have another drink.
Wevo Paintball
The Scout
Posted: Aug 31 2011, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,553

They tried to make us wear flaks and kelvar outside during the storm. Instead everyone just got sloshed and played football.

--------------------
Violence can be used for good...
One shot one kill my arse sir.... Belt fed!
greenmtnphantom
Posted: Sep 2 2011, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Village Idiot

Member No.: 1,933

http://www.mansfieldheliflight.com/flood/

This post has been edited by greenmtnphantom on Sep 2 2011, 10:09 AM

--------------------
Reluctantly coming out of the gunwhore closet
Paintball: The game of the gods.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0848 seconds | Archive