SCP

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to StockClassPaintball Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew Topic

Siress, Handsome fella...not too bright, through
Siress
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

SC Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 548

Don't leave a message after the beep. In fact, if you hear a beep something has gone terribly wrong...I wanna know how you pulled that off.

--------------------
QUOTE (Cockerpunk)
on Barrel Kits: we have seen that porting does tend to give a tand better chrono consistency (and with a slight loss in efficiency), but accuracy was unaffected.

Be careful about the advice you take.
toolfan43_undertow
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,831

Great guy, very knowledgable, Dont hesitate to buy form him!!! I bought an Impulse from him, and a couple other things. Fair prices, good communication, A+ seller! biggrin.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | SBT Feedback | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0694 seconds | Archive