SCP

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to StockClassPaintball Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew Topic

Be Nice
Jiu-Jitsu Fighter
Posted: Feb 14 2006, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Go Dawgs

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,036

biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Hello, I'm __________ and - and I'm an alcoholic. I'm also addicted to amphetamines as well as main line narcotics. Some people say I have a sex addiction, but I think all those years of prostitution was just a means to feed my ravenous hunger for heroin. It's kinda like the chicken or the nugget. The point is, I'm addicted to gambling. Thank you."
dockman
Posted: Feb 15 2006, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Big Mother Trucker

Member No.: 814

All I can say is WOW!

My transaction with Be Nice was by far one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of completing. He was very honest and fast with his responses and is a straight shooter all the way. He went above and beyond in every aspect and I would NEVER hesitate to do business with him again.

Two HUGE THUMBS UP! bow2u.gif bow2u.gif bow2u.gif

Thanks! Be Nice

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
rux21
Posted: Mar 15 2006, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Yarr!!

Member No.: 71

Heh.. Great to do business with. And lives up to his name, One of the most respectable and overall Nice guys to do business with. Great communication!!!

His part of our deal is still in route to me but I thought I would just leave some positive feedback for One of THE BEST internet Transactions I've ever made!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

(I'll even come back and add more after I get my package in the mail.)

****EDIT!!

Doh.. yes I'm the slow one... hehe..

Package arrived with extra special goodies... The only way it would have been better is if Be nice would have hand delivered the goods himself and hugged me. hahaha..

Everything arrived as promised, packaged extremely well, and just plain ol' awesome.

I plan to make some kind of deal with him in the future just to stay in contact with the guy... (no I'm not a stalker!!!.... least thats what the cops told me... wink.gif )

Thanks for the great deal buddy!

--------------------
Your carter is definately a female(The ability to do anything it wants and still make you love it and cling on with a death grip.haha)

Forget Perfect... I'm trying not to be worthless.....
Be Nice
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 10:52 AM
Quote Post

I constantly have to remind myself hence the name LOL

Member No.: 2,250

Thanks rux21. Later biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
----My feedback at scp I prefer a face to face conversation.LOL

I have most of the qualities that people love to hate. (morals,honesty,compassion,a quick temper,guilt,respect, etc. lol)
HolyP8ntr
Posted: Dec 12 2006, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

Psalms 127

Member No.: 1,436

Excellent customer! He had great communication and patience.

--------------------
Romans 12:12 ESV
“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.”

M98.org(16) SCP(34) PbÑ(29+) eBay(148)
king05
Posted: Dec 22 2006, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Throwin' photons for a livin'

Member No.: 2,810

This man's screen name say it all. "Be Nice" is the greatest person in general that I have ever had the privilege of doing business with. He is very honest and polite. He communicated promptly and thoroughly throughout the whole transaction. He even went so far as to overnight the package to me free of charge. I really don't think that I can say enough to express how awesome he is. Don't hesitate to do business with him. He is a stand-up guy who won't do you wrong!

--------------------
Linuss-
"I know you're a man, but I'm going to treat you like a woman!"

Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?

Feedback
50 cal
Posted: Jan 11 2007, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,909

A pleasure to deal with. Keeps in touch through the whole time the deal is pending and through funds transfer.

Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
straightshooter
  Posted: Jan 20 2007, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,253

Traded with be nice and it went great. Everything was as he said and I was happy with the whole deal. Would trade with him agian anytime.

--------------------
I tell the truth and can not stand to lie or be lied to!
Be Nice
Posted: Jan 24 2007, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

I constantly have to remind myself hence the name LOL

Member No.: 2,250

lost about 6-7 feedbacks in the crash, I think @ 4of those had bowing smiley faces alot of them lol. Oh well they say they cannot restore them and i will not bother anyone i have ever traded with. sad.gif All my trades so far have been great . There are alot of great people here. If you remember the post you made befor the crash and we are dealing again please feel free to repost it .Thank very much and bol . later wink.gif .

--------------------
----My feedback at scp I prefer a face to face conversation.LOL

I have most of the qualities that people love to hate. (morals,honesty,compassion,a quick temper,guilt,respect, etc. lol)
straightshooter
Posted: Feb 16 2007, 09:43 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,253

Traded some things with be nice agian. Every time I have traded with him I have always been happy. He is a very good person to trade with. I will be dealing with him more I'm sure. I would encourage anyone to trade with him as well. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I tell the truth and can not stand to lie or be lied to!
penarol10
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

novice gun whore

Member No.: 1,707

awsome transaction, really nice guy, would deal again in a heartbeat.

A++++

--------------------
SCP Florida Pump Chumps

MCATDT

In 1970, the two factions involved in a civil war in Nigeria agreed to a 48-hour ceasefire so they could watch Pelé play an exhibition game in Lagos.

SCP feedback

Proud brother of the Epsilon Iota chapter of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America, Inc.
agent orange
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Just Relocated

Member No.: 3,251

oopps my bad sorry about the delay Be Nice. I purchased 2 markers from him and am well pleased . Every thing was in awesome shape and my cocker can't even be half stroked it's timed so well. LOL He even included some nice free goodies. Do not hesitate to deal with him I sure won't and will deal with again any time. thanks man

Mark biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
STLPlayer007
Posted: Mar 26 2007, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Vampires Taste Like Chicken

Member No.: 2,420

Excellent trader. One of the nicest persons I have ever dealt with on the Net. He added more then was agreed on. I would say that he almost added too much. Thanks again dude. smile.gif

AAA+++

STL

--------------------
agent orange
  Posted: May 17 2007, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Just Relocated

Member No.: 3,251

Traded with Be Nice yet once again trade was great markers are all in the best of condition.No one should even hesitate be for starting a trade with Be Nice,their should be more like him. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Tribe
Posted: May 22 2007, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Green Eggs and Bacon

Member No.: 3,332

This was the single best transaction I have ever had. His responses to my PM's were almost instantaneous. He had the marker out in the mail the same day that the payment was in his hands. When it arrived, it was packed beautifully. I have never been shipped anything that was packaged that nice. To make the deal even sweeter, he shipped me several extra things that I was not expecting. The value of the extras was probably at least half of what the marker itself was worth! I couldn't believe it because I thought I had gotten a good deal on the marker alone. I think Be Nice should change his name to Extremely Nice. I would happily do business with him again. Thanks again man. My hat's off to you biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

By the way, the marker he sent me was beautiful and worked flawlessly!

--------------------
Ebay Feedback SCP Feedback

Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a short fat man....well that's how ZZ Top should have sang it!
Matt B.
Posted: May 22 2007, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Paintball Hill Pumper

Member No.: 2,402

A most excellent trader. Will definitly deal with again.

--------------------
PUMP EFFECT

Can you feel it?
PatG
Posted: May 26 2007, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Fir Na Au Saoi

Member No.: 2,570

I wish every trader and transaction could go as well as the one I just finished up with Be Nice. Incredible. That's all I can say....

I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks again, Scott!

Pat

--------------------
user posted image
easix6
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

I see well despite the astigmatism.

Group: OT_Mods
Member No.: 73

I was looking for a stock Model 98 barrel for my gun, I advertised a WTB thread for one and Be Nice offered to send me one free of charge! When the packaged arrived the barrel was in brand new condition and there was also a Tippmann barrel cover included! What can I say? Great guy!!!

Also of note: The barrel was packaged exceedingly well, with a solid carton and filled with packing peanuts so that everything would get to me securely, in one piece. If the guy will ship an item free and then ship it in the best possible way - it says a lot about him.

I offered to reimburse him for his troubles and he refused, wouldn't hear of it - so I'll leave him the best possible feedback I can.

Be Nice is simply a great guy, good to deal with, prompt and attentive. He ships things the "right" way - because that is the way to do it, and that is the type of guy he is. I sincerely look forward to doing business with him in the future and would highly recommend doing business with him.

Again, many thanks!

Eric A Six (6)

--------------------
What is fair? To me it is impartiality. Life is fair, as it is impartial to our pain, pleasure, needs or desires.

All things are irrevocably bound by Natural Law and the innate accountability associated with it.

Nothing is free. There is always a cost associated and there is always someone or something paying that cost. It is best to work for what you have and to accept nothing more than what you have worked for.
sexy_chicken
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

One Sexy Piece of Poultry

Member No.: 1,789

I recently conducted a trade with Be Nice. Both of us shipped simultaneously and received our packages two days later. He was extremely easy to deal with; communication was constant and intelligent, he made sure to ask about any and all concerns and was quick to answer any questions I had as well. Packaging was also excellent. He even tossed in a few extra goodies! He's just that nice biggrin.gif Nothing else needs to be said except for that Be Nice is easily one of the best people to deal with! Thanks again!

--------------------
MCB
SCP
behemoth
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,168

Excellent trader.

No problems at all, Everything was smooth as a baby's arse, and the communication was better than two people with PhDs in communications.

Never hesitate to deal with Be Nice, for as his title suggests, he will Be Nice to you too.

-Josh
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | SBT Feedback | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1764 seconds | Archive