InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Chrono Trigger Remake Project. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Bring it!, Who would you bring
fxar99
Posted: Sep 18 2005, 10:55 AM

Project: New Game+ Mapper

Group: Members
Member No.: 609

Hey, I'd like a sequel of New Game+ (New Game++? tongue.gif). And if you guys are exhausted, I'll do it with my engine laugh.gif laugh.gif . You know, I have 1...2...3...4... yes... Four stories (one is the main, one is a side story and the other two are side series of the first) that I could easily link to the current NG+ plot with a fifth one. Of course, I would spend my whole life to make them all games (no matter if I do it with you guys or alone), but at least, the stories exist. biggrin.gif

Anyway, now that I think better, I wouldn't like Crono and the others from Chrono series to exist in Chrono Break. I hate Crono! I want Sergey! tongue.gif
KingH
Posted: Sep 18 2005, 11:00 AM

Concept Artist(espacially character) - wannabeee XD

Member No.: 620

LOL, KingH. I don't think there will be a sequel to NG+. We'll be too exhausted from making the first game to dare make another one. wink.gif

But anyway, this is getting off-topic. Back to Chrono Brake/Break...

yah hehe..
or we will be produceing lots of other RPGs wich are not even quite that good like NG+ and we'll ignore all the wishes, petitions and pressure of fans all over the world to make a sequel or remake xD..

hmm.. chrono break.. if I would make that game, I'd make it come out!.. damnSquix angry.gif dry.gif
Duranix
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 06:52 AM

Entity Of Darkness

Member No.: 233

The game would DEFINITELY have to be made in the Unreal3 engine!

or atleast, the reality engine...

Source engine minimum.

The Cryengin2 might be good for it as well tongue.gif
« Next Oldest | Chrono Break | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0803 seconds | Archive

2003-2004 CTRP(Site Only)- 1995,1999 Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, and all related games and characters are registered trade marks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

CTRP Team is not affiliated in any way to Square Enix Co., Ltd.