InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Dark Cavern Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The forum is up!
Ryokus Slave
Posted: Aug 5 2003, 11:45 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yes, the forum is up! I hope it blooms and becomes better as time goes! Be sure to post, maybe in the future we'll have like a MOTM. Something like that.

--------------------
user posted image
reaperofthecards
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 01:35 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Nice place. Hopefully it doesn't get too crowded.
Ryokus Slave
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 02:28 AM

Administrator

I wouldnt mind it having lots of members, as long as they are orderly and all, yeah. I dont know, but it would be nice to have alot of members.

--------------------
user posted image
yamibakura999
Posted: Aug 7 2003, 04:22 AM

Member No.: 2

maybe more members than Rage has right now, but not too many... too many people would result in too much spam which would slow down the site. But yeah i think we should get a reasonable amount of members.
Ryokus Slave
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 06:39 PM

Administrator

I agree. We do need more members, but I think if we get as many as Rage Forums we will only have a few active. Because Rage Forums is dying and there is only about like 10 active people on the site now. I'm one of them and I think you are too yami. Not sure but hopefully this forum gets better

--------------------
user posted image
Flash
Posted: Dec 22 2003, 03:19 PM

Member No.: 3

Cool forum you got here.
« Next Oldest | Board Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1654 seconds | Archive