InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to .hack//DIVERGENCE Subplot. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11]  ( Go to first unread post )

Admins, here or gone, Out
Lyra
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 12:43 PM

KIND OF MAYBE SORT OF LIVING
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 59

Some of you may have noticed a severe lag in my posting and my duties in the last few months.

It's now reached a point where I recognize I'm pretty much useless to anyone right now, and probably will be for a bit to come.

I'm doing what I should have done back then and taking a hiatus for a bit to clear my head. Not sure when I'll be back. Hopefully soon.

And as much as I appreciate your concern, I really don't feel like being flooded with "are you okay?!" IMs. Just let me be for a while.

--------------------
Hey guys, I'm alive! ...On Tumblr. Go bug me there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lyra Kamiya -- Moonlight Shadow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here for Lyra's (somewhat busted) profile
----lv29|HeavyBlade|FoxGirl|630HP|122SP|14-1-3|Professional Loose Cannon----

Mimiru's Sword|Winter Coat|Face Guard|Frost Bracer|Mountain Guard|Obligatory Random Goggles
Hayabusa|Calamity|Rue Zot|Ap Ruem|Rue Rom|Repth--+--Current quest: It's All in the Wrist
user posted image
Reality is what happens while you are sitting around making plans.
Jpec07
Posted: Aug 22 2009, 04:37 AM

It's still got eyes...
Group Icon

Group: Swordbreakers
Member No.: 3,441

So tonight I'm turning off my computer for the last time before going back to California for school. Valkyrie will be at rest until I can get her set up again, at which point I should be back in full swing (it's going to suck to be at home for three weeks over Christmas and not have this computer to work with). Anyway, I'll be on sporadically through my week-long trip on my netbook at hotels and when I steal wireless from the people I'm staying with (I've got Ubuntu). If all goes well, I'll have full access going next Saturday.

If anyone wants to throw stuff at me while I'm on the highway, send me a PM and I'll be sure to give you the exact route I'm taking (I could use a new windshield). ninja.gif

--------------------
Centrus
Posted: Oct 16 2009, 05:24 AM

Minored In Horribleness
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,983

Hey guys! I'll be gone until Monday. Visiting a dear friend from high-school. Have fun!

--------------------

[Status::Online][Location::Theta Server Root Town]
[HP::423][SP::120][EXP::0/1000][
Anima::Thunderbird]

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
nighthand
Posted: Jul 26 2010, 02:07 AM

Bladesmage, GM of Main
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

August 1 to August 7 I'll be out of town. I'll have limited or no connectivity, so.

Chase the Chalice may or may not have a post between now and then, but if one isn't up by the time I leave, one will be posted shortly upon my return.

--------------------
Get out of the bison's mouth, Sokka.
Nighthand, 50th Level Heavy Blade, Bladesmage. {{My items and such}}
user posted image
Kongregate logo Be sure to sign up!
Sekai
Posted: Nov 5 2010, 09:24 AM

Not-A-Witchling
Group Icon

Group: Army of Darkness
Member No.: 3,855

All good things must come to an end.

It's been an absolutely amazing run here on Divergence, been five years and some change on my end. I met people here that I won't forget and who've taught me a lot over that short amount of time. Like real life, this place's had it's ups and downs, the fights, the breakdowns, the chaos and the rebuilding and healing processes. I've seen a lot happen here on Divergence; both on boards and off of them.

I'll admit it; I had absolutely no desire to become an Owner/Administrator; I don't do well in leadership positions- that's not my crest and it's not one of my qualities- and am much better as a second or third in command; I do back up, not lead the charge. Truthfully, I should have resigned this position over to someone who would keep the site going and who had more... to offer than I've had for a long time now.

For that, I'm sorry; I should have resigned sooner and given someone else a chance at helping those who want this board resurrected back to at least half of the 'old glory days' instead of someone who would idly confirm and want to help... but not follow through for some excuse or another.

You may still see me on the board from time to time, especially if you've had me added on AIM. But I am no longer going to be here as an admin/someone in charge with any kind of power. I'm done with that; it's someone else's turn to take up that particular weight.

For the amazing years, experience, and memories you've given me, Divergence, thank you.

~ Sekai

--------------------
user posted image
Name: Sekai
Level: 43
Class: Archer
Clan: Army of Darkness
HP: 670
SP: 281
Head: Bat Earrings (Ola Repth, Rip Maen)
Body: Saint Cross (Rue Zot, RaJuk Zot)
Arm: Protect Ring (Ap Vorma, MeJuk Kruz)
Leg: Ninja Anklet (BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot)
Add-Ons: Forestlore, Wood Magic
Uruvei
Posted: Nov 7 2010, 04:44 AM

Cat Queen of the Advent Dynasty
Group Icon

Group: Advent Dynasty
Member No.: 3,492

Not sure if I'm really allowed to post here, but I'm gonna do it anyway. >_>

Thanks for doing your best even in a position you didn't really want, Sekai! :3 You did a pretty good job, even if it's not your strong point. I hope to still see you around once in a while!

--------------------
Uruvei of the Purple Rose
Lvl 9 Long Arm (60 SP//230 HP)
GP: 8969 GP
Weapon: Bloody Lance (Triple Doom, DEATH)
Body: Leather Armor (Vak Kruz) // Noble Cloak (Rue Zot) // Leather Coat (Gan Zot) // Ring Mail (Juk Kruz) // Zombie Torso (Rip Synk)
Hand: Silver Bracer (Rai Rom) // Wristbands (Juk Rom) // Zombie Arms (Rip Teyn)
Head: Guard Cap (Repth) // Zombie Scalp (Rip Maen)
Leg: Leg Mail // Zombie Legs (Vak Rom)
Items: Health Drink x7, Ressurect x4, Antidote x15, Chocolates (Box of Four) x1, Chocolate Santa x1, Speed Charm x4, Soul Charm x1, Summon Earth x1, The Moon x1, Nightblight x1, Ice Storm x1, Raining Rocks x1, Fire Tempest x3, Meteor Swarm x3

Recent Quests and Events:
Killin' Zombies (Thriller)
A Haunting Memory
Ghost Dance
Chase the Chalice
Centrus
Posted: Apr 12 2011, 02:57 PM

Minored In Horribleness
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,983

Hey guys! I'll still have my phone with me, but I'll be in LA until Sunday. I'll be absent from AIM, but if ya need me, PM me. I get an email notification on my phone and can respond quickly.

--------------------

[Status::Online][Location::Theta Server Root Town]
[HP::423][SP::120][EXP::0/1000][
Anima::Thunderbird]

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Server Announcements | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1468 seconds | Archive

Affiliates:
RPG,D&D Library
.hack is TM & 2001-2008 Bandai. DIVERGENCE is 2003-2006 Gingitsune, 2005-2007 Rayo and Lyra, and 2008-2009 Lyra and Centrus. All posts are their posters as of the time posted.