Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Black Forest Boards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Black Forest
The Map!

Black Forest School

School Links:
Classrooms
| The Great Hall | Teachers Lounge | Site Rules | Dueling Club | The Sorting Hat

Black Forest Update

Professors/Students: Get active with your classes!
-
BF now has a Facebook Group! Please click the obvious link to the left. xD

Dueling Club/Underground has been OPENED!
Get your battle face on!

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Latest news in life
Ultimater
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 11:36 PM

Technical Support
Group Icon

Group: Centaur
Member No.: 3,113

How's life?
LadyStar
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:31 AM

Potions Professor
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Professors
Member No.: 1,322

Busy being a workaholic D:
But happy cuz I have a full house right now ^^
Terri
Posted: Sep 30 2011, 08:07 PM

Ravenclaw Prefect
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw Elite
Member No.: 4,540

Yo just so all you mods know we lower class peoples can not reply to the poll well at least I can.
Anyway other than that my life has been pretty good. I have been busy as fuck with school and work. I got my first apartment back in June with my BF so ya I have been busy as fuck lol
James
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 05:56 PM

Co-Headmaster, Ravenclaw HoH, Transfiguration Proffessor
Group Icon

Member No.: 756

Let's see here.

I've completed high school with a couple of awards. I won the National School Orchestra Award for my violin playing in my school's orchestra. I won the AP Scholar award for good scores on AP exams. And I was accepted into Colorado State University, the University of Denver, Northern Arizona University, University of Maryland College Park, and the University of Colorado Boulder. I ended up going to NAU. I love it there!

I've gone through a lot of shit in my life. In January, my mother passed away due to medical malpractice after receiving a hysterectomy. It was just after my 18th birthday, and it's been almost a year but it's taken a toll on our whole family. It's been really hard, but I've tried my best to focus in school so that I'll have a successful future. I finished my first semester with a 3.75 gpa.

I used to work at Walgreens but I quit shortly after my mom passed away. I'm looking to getting a job again while in school.

But basically, school and life have taken over my life. I've become a Facebook junky but other than that, I'm hardly online. I'm glad I'm back here, though, seeing familiar faces and old friends. I've missed you guys. ^_^
McDeans
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 03:09 PM

Second Year Student
Group Icon

Group: Hufflepuff Elite
Member No.: 7,818

Hope everyone had a happy new year Wish that we all had more time to write or continue the stories here. But I know Life can keep us busy with work,school, etc
KerryWeasley
Posted: Jan 16 2012, 04:41 PM

Muggle Studies Professor
Group Icon

Member No.: 915

Hey guys guess what?!?!?! BRITT IS VISITING ME!!!! she is literally here right now, next to me. it's pretty epic. it's been 7 years in the making and it is all thanks to this place :)
Chocolat64
Posted: Jan 16 2012, 05:00 PM

Groundskeeper, Flying Professor, Deputy Headmistress
Group Icon

Member No.: 541

I'd like to just say that this is true and that it has truly been the best journey I've taken thus far.

^_^
McDeans
Posted: Jan 16 2012, 05:37 PM

Second Year Student
Group Icon

presently working at Dollar General on some days...sometimes I do check old stories in case someone added to it.
Pete Best
Posted: Jan 25 2012, 02:41 AM

Groundskeeper, Slytherin Student
Group Icon

Group: GroundsKeeper
Member No.: 4,773

I'm currently working as a line cook at an upscale place and planning to start college in the fall
Lici
Posted: May 6 2012, 07:27 AM

Divination Professor
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,519

Don't know if anyone is still looking at this, but anyway. I'm studying hospitality management at a college in Sydney, and working as a receptionist at one of the hotels. I'm also planning a trip to America at some point in the next two years, so that should be exciting.
weasley_twin_lover
Posted: Sep 12 2012, 08:19 PM

Gryffindor HoH, CoMC Professor
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,552

Well, I'm starting my fourth year of college (sadly not my last) while studying Professional Writing: Creative Writing. So next to that I'm working on the weekends and nerding it out with my guy friends at school. (Warhammer, Magic the Gathering, Gamma, DnD ect, ect.)
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Sep 15 2012, 01:34 PM

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,566

Currently in my third college year and...got like two left <_< missing rping so much but -shrugs- was bound to happen.

Play rockband from 7 to three in the morning with guy friends, or play risk. Saturdays I nerd out at night after homework and watch shows. Sunday is DD so.....yeah :ninja:

.....................miss yall guys
McDeans
Posted: Oct 11 2012, 08:54 PM

Second Year Student
Group Icon

sometimes I wish that we could gather the gang together again to RP. I wonder who wrote something to the last story....maybe we could do something and let those on Facebook, etc know. BUT I KNOW that Life makes us busy now.
Vipera
Posted: Dec 2 2013, 02:40 PM

Slytherin Prefect
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin Elite
Member No.: 1,094

I would like an Oldie reunion. Like a Hogwarts Class reunion or something to RP?

Also- I graduated and now I am in grad school doing stuff and stuff.
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Dec 18 2013, 12:29 AM

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,566

I'm trying to figure college out :wacko: but slowly getting there. I agree I miss so many people and it would be just fantastic to RP together again.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1294 seconds | Archive
HP PM MODIFIER BY : Tundra Designs | Top-Sites: Vote At Ranklists Harry Potter TopSites
Skin inspired by Kman's Blue Barrier skin. Find more great skins the IF Skin Zone.