zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Black Forest Boards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Black Forest
The Map!

Black Forest School

School Links:
Classrooms
| The Great Hall | Teachers Lounge | Site Rules | Dueling Club | The Sorting Hat

Black Forest Update

Professors/Students: Get active with your classes!
-
BF now has a Facebook Group! Please click the obvious link to the left. xD

Dueling Club/Underground has been OPENED!
Get your battle face on!

What school/college do you go to?
Ultimater
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 11:30 PM

Technical Support
Group Icon

Group: Centaur
Member No.: 3,113

Are you a student studying for some sort of degree? What was your major or which one are you aiming at?
zamber
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 06:43 AM

Sixth Year Student
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw Elite
Member No.: 1,370

*Takes a bow* As of a couple of months ago I have left college and achieved some A-Levels. Now most people my age are now going to university, especially as next year the prices are going to sky rocket. But due to messing up last Christmas, needing a break from education and completely not feeling ready for University, Iím not attending. I donít want to discount it completely however, hoping to go in the future but for now itís working and attempting to get my head sorted around what I actually want to do with my life.
LadyStar
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:15 AM

Potions Professor
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Professors
Member No.: 1,322

I wish I could say I was in school but I'm not. I've tried twice to complete a bachelor in education but for various reassons had to drop out. But if things go right I may be going back next fall but this time I'm going into Administration or something around those lines.
Terri
Posted: Sep 30 2011, 06:45 PM

Ravenclaw Prefect
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw Elite
Member No.: 4,540

I am currently attending my local state school which is of course a blast. You know one of those school that will accept anyone and everyone lol. So Ya it is a lot of fun tons of parties and shit. But I am going for a nursing carrier hopefully if I can get through it.
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Oct 4 2011, 09:14 AM

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,566

I am attending Warren Wilson College in Swannanoa, North Carolina. I am obtaining a double major in Chemistry and Bio-Chemistry
KerryWeasley
Posted: Dec 5 2011, 03:37 PM

Muggle Studies Professor
Group Icon

Member No.: 915

I go to University of Maryland and I am getting my degree in psychology :) I love it, but it takes up so much of my time.
James
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 05:47 PM

Co-Headmaster, Ravenclaw HoH, Transfiguration Proffessor
Group Icon

Group: Centaur
Member No.: 756

QUOTE (KerryWeasley @ Dec 5 2011, 02:37 PM)
I go to University of Maryland and I am getting my degree in psychology :) I love it, but it takes up so much of my time.

Kerry! I applied there and got accepted and almost went there! Which campus?

I currently attend Northern Arizona University. I just completed my first semester of college. I'm majoring in Anthropology with a minor in Geology, and I will soon add an emphasis in Bioarchaeology or just Archaeology. It is immensely fun, although I am attending out-of-state and it sucks sometimes being so far away from home. But I'm going to one of the best Archaeology schools in the US so I'm happy!
Pete Best
Posted: Jan 25 2012, 02:43 AM

Groundskeeper, Slytherin Student
Group Icon

Group: GroundsKeeper
Member No.: 4,773

I'm looking to attend school this fall.Currently I plan on going to the culinary institute of America in NYC
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1147 seconds | Archive
HP PM MODIFIER BY : Tundra Designs | Top-Sites: Vote At Ranklists Harry Potter TopSites
Skin inspired by Kman's Blue Barrier skin. Find more great skins the IF Skin Zone.