InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Black Forest Boards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Black Forest
The Map!

Black Forest School

School Links:
Classrooms
| The Great Hall | Teachers Lounge | Site Rules | Dueling Club | The Sorting Hat

Black Forest Update

Professors/Students: Get active with your classes!
-
BF now has a Facebook Group! Please click the obvious link to the left. xD

Dueling Club/Underground has been OPENED!
Get your battle face on!

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

By The Lake
McDeans
Posted: Oct 22 2011, 12:47 PM

Second Year Student
Group Icon

Group: Hufflepuff Elite
Member No.: 7,818

Dustin smiled and replied ' That is a good class too. Our Professor did make us feel at ease learning the materials in class. It is useful knowing on how to defend oneself. Would you consider yourself as an excellent defender of the DA ?'
Lizzie
Posted: Nov 18 2011, 09:52 PM

Seventh Year Student
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin Elite
Member No.: 7,807

She laughed softly "No I have a lot to learn". She smiled at him and thought about What else to ask him. She knew what she really wanted to ask but just thinking about it make her cheeks red so she sighed and and swam around in the water
McDeans
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 05:00 PM

Second Year Student
Group Icon

Dustin sighed too. He replied I am fairly good in the DADA but there is so much room for improvement

He noticed her smiling at him.Dustin smiled back but said nothing else. Dustin continued swimming. It was just a good day to swim and to have a swimming partner.
Lizzie
Posted: Nov 27 2011, 01:37 PM

Seventh Year Student
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,807

She smiled and swam closer to him. She looked at him and then looked him in the eye and asked really fast like she was super scared "Do you have a girlfriend?. Her eyes filled with shock as she head the word come out of her mouth. She put her hands to her lips and went bright red. Her eyes were wide and she looked really scared.
McDeans
Posted: Dec 2 2011, 06:55 PM

Second Year Student
Group Icon

Dustin looked shocked at her sudden question but not angry. He was not expected that type of question from her. He paused a few moments before replying.

I am really looking for one at this time. Guess I am not in a dating mood at this time. But do not get me wrong. It is just a couple of life's minor unfortunate turns that I am facing. Maybe I just need some encouraging support at this time.

Dustin did like her and hoped to keep her as a friend.
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 09:21 PM

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Professors
Member No.: 2,566

Lizz walked around the grounds, gheesh this place was weird when no one was around. As she walked memories flooded her mind and a smile danced on her lips as well as her eyes being full of emotion. Sad memories, happy memories and weird memories all together, from her school days as well as her days here as a professor. She wondered what had happened to everyone she use to know, some she kept up with but many she didn't.
Dreyal Malfoy
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 05:30 AM

Honor Student
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,297

"Elizabeth?" A voice called out for Lizz and something moved in the corner of her eye.

Seba sauntered towards her with an air of dominance and masculinity that only an aristocratic Russian could pull off without looking like a fraud. He was the one Lizz had met all those drunken nights ago with Dreyal. Casually introduced as the older brother of her former fiancees. Lizz and him had a brief, yet heated, moment and then the trail between them had diverged.

"Is that you? Dreyal told me you were a professor, but I didn't think I'd have the pleasure of meeting you on the grounds". Technically, Sebastien was not supposed to be on the grounds. Then again, neither were Drey, Ivy, and a myraid of other people that Lizz knew.
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 12:46 PM

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Professors
Member No.: 2,566

Lizz stopped as she heard her full first name being called across the grounds, turning towards the voice she saw Seba. Her voice caught in her throat, he was not some one she expected to see on the grounds. Flashes of their encounters crossed her mind as she slowly regained controll of her voice. "Seba......um yeah its quite unexpected to see you here of all places".

She smiled at him nsure as to how this was going to go.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1234 seconds | Archive
HP PM MODIFIER BY : Tundra Designs | Top-Sites: Vote At Ranklists Harry Potter TopSites
Skin inspired by Kman's Blue Barrier skin. Find more great skins the IF Skin Zone.