InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Black Forest Boards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Black Forest
The Map!

Black Forest School

School Links:
Classrooms
| The Great Hall | Teachers Lounge | Site Rules | Dueling Club | The Sorting Hat

Black Forest Update

Professors/Students: Get active with your classes!
-
BF now has a Facebook Group! Please click the obvious link to the left. xD

Dueling Club/Underground has been OPENED!
Get your battle face on!

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Relationships
Vipera
Posted: May 19 2009, 03:34 PM

Slytherin Prefect
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin Elite
Member No.: 1,094

just be careful long distance relationships can go bad- i tried it once. and we just fought so much it wasn't possible to be exclusive we needed space n i dunno. id say dont be exclusive but keep in touch- but thts just me- hahah im bad with boys in general woo hoo
Vipera
Posted: Jul 4 2011, 09:25 AM

Slytherin Prefect
Group Icon

Relationships...........

Very tricky things.....
Just got out of a 2 year long distance relationship with an awesome guy. he was my everything. We got engaged the second year. And now, well now about 2 months ago he tells me he can't do it anymore. We stop talking. And I fall into this awful state of hating myself- feeling like I need a man. And I don't. I feel he has damaged me in so many ways. I can't handle the way I feel inside. it's getting better. I try. But I have dreams of hugging a man, of smelling his shirt- feeling the warm comfort of a hug. Now, I don't need a man but my soul needs something. It's difficult to handle the damage control. I tried getting over it with partying, with a guy I know (who turns out doesn't want anything else with me just that one drunk kiss), and I cannot stop thinking about that guy friend, my roommate is torturing her ex-bf who they are on and break but she's been messing around with another guy. I have no one but myself and I guess just as of now I need to make myself stronger. You cannot rely on anyone but yourself. men may come and go and so will friends. But you are your only saving grace- and I just have to get back to loving me for who I am and starting to feel normal again. It can happen, just don't know when.....................

ps- random oldie dance :bdance:
a04
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 08:00 PM

Gryffindor Prefect & Chaser
Group Icon

Group: Gryffindor Elite
Member No.: 863

All you can do in life is aim to be happy with yourself. Be self-dependant, and if someone comes along who enriches your daily experience, go for it. If you truly want it, some dreams will come true; others become nightmares.
And never lose sight of whats real and what isnt.

Thats all I can say.
Vipera
Posted: Dec 2 2013, 02:39 PM

Slytherin Prefect
Group Icon

So I just saw this post. I can't believe I posted that. I'm all grown and old now- in grad school. Oh BF and Harry Potter. Harry Potter is the best. And I made some baller BF friends back in the day. I'm doing fine now- got me a new man and I am happy and I love working in the laboratory and I am getting a kitten. To all the people younger than me- don't waste your time being sad. Life is full of love and surprises and good food. Go out and Kick ass BF-ers.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0986 seconds | Archive
HP PM MODIFIER BY : Tundra Designs | Top-Sites: Vote At Ranklists Harry Potter TopSites
Skin inspired by Kman's Blue Barrier skin. Find more great skins the IF Skin Zone.