InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Black Forest Boards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Black Forest
The Map!

Black Forest School

School Links:
Classrooms
| The Great Hall | Teachers Lounge | Site Rules | Dueling Club | The Sorting Hat

Black Forest Update

Professors/Students: Get active with your classes!
-
BF now has a Facebook Group! Please click the obvious link to the left. xD

Dueling Club/Underground has been OPENED!
Get your battle face on!

Pages: (40) « First ... 38 39 [40]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Hog's Head, Drink, Eat, and Listen to Live Music!
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 10:03 PM

Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Professors
Member No.: 2,566

Lizz walked over and sat down beside her, "your a sight for sore eyes" she said nudging her friend. "What's up chicken liver" she whispered sipping her drink. It had been weird not having her friend around, weird since family had gone to God knew where. She had gotten use to being alone but that didn't mean it still didn't hurt.
Dreyal Malfoy
Posted: Nov 10 2011, 06:21 PM

Honor Student
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin Elite
Member No.: 2,297

Drey, ever changing in her moods, cracked a smile and pulled her best friend into a one armed hug while balancing her drink.
"You know, I had to take care of my daughter, Vonnie." She replied in a hushed tone. "That, and I've managed to get myself into some trouble, again." She sighed. "I'm pretty sure the money on my head has doubled. However, I will never understand why they don't follow me into a bar and wait until I'm intoxicated. However, the good news is that they at least want me alive. Which is probably why no one tangled with me, yet. Draco's in Bulgaria doing Merlin knows what. Father, is, well, he should be at the manor waiting me to get back...for the past two days." She grinned.
"Other than that, I just got dumped for the first time. For another girl. I'm at odds about how I feel about this. I liked the guy, but he turned out to be a jerk in the end. Also, I am not a second choice." She snorted at the thought and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Where is Puppet? What IS his real name, again?" She asked absentmindedly.
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Nov 13 2011, 06:55 PM

Group Icon

"Fernalo is his name and....well not quite sure where he is he was shook up for a while after you threw him to the curb. Hes changed, bigger with muscles. Last I heard he was some where in Russia doing what? I have no idea" she said shrugging. "I think its been trippled, I'm back working at the ministry....to many memories here" Lizz said rolling her eyes. "Draco is probably getting into trouble.....just like you should be. The answer to why they haven't followed you is probaly due to the fact you get even more unpredictable after being intoxicated.' she added laughing.
Dreyal Malfoy
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 08:45 PM

Honor Student
Group Icon

"I always forget his name. I'm pretty sure I signed 'Puppet' on the card that I sent him when my cauldron exploded and landed him at St. Mungo's...thanks for writing that card for me, by the way." The young Malfoy replied sheepishly. Hey, better late than never.

"I hope he hasn't gotten mixed up with Seba's brother. Merlin knows that will only end in another funeral." She mumbled. "Speaking of good looking men, have anyone in your life, recently?" She finished her drink down to the glass at the bottom. With her best friend there, there were sure to be many more drinks on the way.

"I didn't throw him to the curb!" Drey defended. "He sat on the curb and I just happened to leave him there. He's all interested and what not and then he turns all strange on me. I'm not in third year anymore, I have no idea what to make of it."

"So you mean to say you're back NOT working at your job in the ministry?" The blond replied cheekily. "Good, can I call in a favor? Pull some strings and get that money off my head..or at least raise the bid. It's an insult to be wanted for so little."

Dreyal let out a back of a laugh at Lizz's last phrase. It was all too true.
"Yet, you continue to allow yourself in the presence of a wanted woman, Miss Ministry official." She smirked.
Oliversgurl01
Posted: May 7 2012, 10:07 PM

Group Icon

Lixx smirked nodding, "yes yes yes I know welll then" she said sipping her drink,"You are under arrest and I shall use the money for drinks!" she said laughing, "sorry dear couldnt resist, like hell i would ever turn you in, unless of course it was for your to murder some oen or something weird" she said trailing off as she tried to come up with one reason she would ever arrest her dear friend.

"No no no don't do that, you may have left him but he didn't change till you left him, that much I know" she said looking at her friend out of the corner of her eye. Lizz spotted a girl outside, well a woman, had hair pulled back into a ponytail, dark chestnut brown, long trench coat and old black heels. "there" she pointed, "is puppets wife" she added.

"Oi and what was the name of that guy friend of yours you hooked me up with or had me meet at the bar, the ummmm quidditch dude........." she sighed "he was fun"
Dreyal Malfoy
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 08:09 PM

Honor Student
Group Icon

Drey let out a bark of a laugh.

"Fantastic! I get to drink half the money they put on my head. If that's the case, I'll go willingly. Or, at least until I black out." She grinned. " I just gotta lay low. One thing I've learned from being on the run is there's a time limit on those rewards. It's revoked when the Ministry decides to spend all the money." She reasoned. However, Drey never stayed undercover for very long. At the same time, she was always in the process of getting into more trouble.

"You'd hire me for a hit?" Dreyal gave her longtime friend a wolfish grin. "I'll make sure to put your agenda before everyone else who wishes to employ my services." Merlin knows, the girl offered many services, none of them condoned by the ministry and most disapproved of by her close friends and family.

Dreyal paused for a moment, studying the woman out f the corner of her eye.
"His wife? When did this happen? she looks familiar, but I can't place her. What is she doing here?" This was a lie, of course. Dreyal could place anyone and everyone. Her life required her to keep long, mental reports on individuals. In fact, her life depended on her making these observations. There was definitely something she wasn't telling Lizz so she simply explained to Lizz the main reason she wanted to know.

"she wants to kill me." Dreyal said, matter of fact. Hey, was this new? How many people had wanted to kill her in the past. You got used to it, at one point. Or, at least she tolerated it like a sore throat or a hangover after a very bad drinking session. either way, this woman was about twice her age and had nothing on Drey in the looks department.

"The guy your referring to is Seba." She chided Lizz for not remembering his name even though she couldn't remember Puppet's to save her life. "He's the owner of the Russian quidditch team and I was engaged to his brother...a long time ago when father thought finding a suitable match for me was still possible." She grinned at the irony. drey was a lot of things, but suitable wasn't one of them. "Also, you sent him packing after you went to the hospital and one of your boyfriends came back." The blond would also never understand monogamy. It was a strange concept to her. such as why muggles unlocked their cars while still walking towards them.
Lost Prophet
Posted: Jun 14 2012, 01:04 AM

Sixth Year Student
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,712

"This wouldn't be the first time you've had a bounty on your head, now would it?" Ivy said with raised eyebrows. She smirked and slid into the seat opposite of the girls, already nursing a drink of her own. Who knows where she came from - Ivy had a tendency to show up at the most inopportune moments.

"It's also not the first time someone has been after you, although if it's really quite that serious, I'm sure my father can fix that situation up quite nicely." Ivy paused. "Or make it worse, depending on your perspective."

"As for the boy that left you, I'm surprised you haven't hunted him down and sought revenge like any good Slytherin would. Or were you waiting for the crew to join you in that endeavor?" Ivy bit her lip and smiled. "It would make quite the reunion, you know."
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Jul 14 2012, 07:43 PM

Group Icon

Smirking Lizz couldn't let Drey pass without a joke about Puppets wife wanting to kill her, "Maybe cause her husbands screams your name in bed" she whispered before bursting out in laughter. "Sorry sorry, um she's probably here cause Puppet is here, getting robes or something, eh" she added shrugging. "Oh and he tried to send you an invite to the wedding why on earth I have no idea probably to stop him from doing it -shrugs- who actually knows".

"I am surprised you haven't gone after her, well of course you just found out she's his wife but still." Downing her drink she ordered another, "I'm sure Puppet would take you back, I doubt he's over you that quickly".

"And record is my dear Drey, he left me, not me leaving him" she pointed out which was true.
McDeans
Posted: Sep 5 2012, 11:44 AM

Second Year Student
Group Icon

Group: Hufflepuff Elite
Member No.: 7,818

ooc: It has been a long while since I have posted. I might try posting time to time again, at least for now.

Dustin was walking the streets of Hogsmeade and was a little hungry for a light snack and maybe some butterbeer. He walked to the front entrance of the Hog's Head. At first, he paused. Dustin was not sure whom he would know now. It was a while back since he last came into the place.

After a brief sigh of determination, Dustin walked in. He went straight to the booth and gave a quick wave to the bartender. It should be a short time before the bartender will arrive to assist him. Dustin looked around to see a few students chatting, eating, or drinking. He said to himself ' Maybe I need to talk to someone.' a little too loudly.

This post has been edited by McDeans on Sep 5 2012, 11:44 AM
Dreyal Malfoy
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 05:21 AM

Honor Student
Group Icon

"Ivy!" Dreyal cooed affectionately and wrapped her arm around the other girl. "Your father always makes things worse. The good thing about me getting myself into trouble is that I can always get out of it." She grinned. She had never called in a favor from Lord Voldemort. She just couldn't bring herself to do something that would put her at the mercy of her friend's father. The young Malfoy was at mercy to no one but her own carelessness.

Drey gave Lizz a side-long look.
"Well," She began, trying to put things as delicately as she possibly could. "You understood the exact reason why, then. "She said sheepishly. How had Lizz known that she had been right?
"But, in my own defense, and defending myself is never a good thing, he's called me the name of three other women in the course of a night." This was, of course, a rather confusing defense....and my dad hexed him to kingdom come...when he found out he was already with someone...and that she threatened to kill me for something so stupid. THen again, Lucius has never had problems with people wanting to kill me for good reason. This is why Malfoys should never breed..." She laughed and signaled for another drink which was promptly set in front of her.
"Of course he's not over me! No one ever gets over me." She smirked. "It's like a terminal illness."
Oliversgurl01
Posted: Dec 22 2012, 12:51 PM

Group Icon

Lizz sighed "maybe....still would have been nice to say goodbye or something you know" she said shrugging. "You know rotten luck with guys runs in our blood and non blood ties" she said softly thinking about their history.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (40) « First ... 38 39 [40]  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0945 seconds | Archive
HP PM MODIFIER BY : Tundra Designs | Top-Sites: Vote At Ranklists Harry Potter TopSites
Skin inspired by Kman's Blue Barrier skin. Find more great skins the IF Skin Zone.