InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Black Forest Boards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Black Forest
The Map!

Black Forest School

School Links:
Classrooms
| The Great Hall | Teachers Lounge | Site Rules | Dueling Club | The Sorting Hat

Black Forest Update

Professors/Students: Get active with your classes!
-
BF now has a Facebook Group! Please click the obvious link to the left. xD

Dueling Club/Underground has been OPENED!
Get your battle face on!

Name Change Policy, Second thoughts?
Sirius_Black
Posted: Mar 28 2009, 03:26 PM

Co-Headmaster, Slytherin HoH
Group Icon

Group: Centaur
Member No.: 569

Alright so here's the deal. As of right now (March 28 2009), I will be allowing members to change their Username to something else.

I will leave this offer up for the time being, but after a good enough time has pass, I will not be accepting any changes, except under special circumstances.

If you would like to request a name change, PM me with your given username, and the username you would like to change to.

Once again, this offer is limited, and will soon be closed off to all but members with large post counts total, and special circumstances. i.e. same name issues.

--Headmaster Black
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0650 seconds | Archive
HP PM MODIFIER BY : Tundra Designs | Top-Sites: Vote At Ranklists Harry Potter TopSites
Skin inspired by Kman's Blue Barrier skin. Find more great skins the IF Skin Zone.