AIM Chat
Pictures copyright Paul Kidby Perchase them and many more at
The Discworld Artwork of Paul Kidby

Latest,News Etc
We Need you!

If you have a Passion for Pratchett Then This site needs you. to join use the link at the bottom of the page.....Join Now or I'll send the Nac Mac Feegle round to Steal your COW!!!

News

New Spoiler Feature

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The City of ANKH-MORPORK. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Guest Book, Please Say Hi
abakai2003
Posted: May 26 2003, 01:28 PM

Pantrician
Group Icon

Group: Patrician's Office
Member No.: 1

If you Just Visiting please Reply to the this post
mf_bounce8.gif
Greatatuin
  Posted: Jan 8 2004, 02:07 PM

Tourist

Group: Citizen
Member No.: 11

"Get lost" she would say in a shrill voice. As you will surely agree not very ladylike. However this lady-like approach to all matters which cannot be solved with violence or menacing stares, is very common in the sprawling city of Ankh-Morpork. If it were not so it would be criminal( and under the crime novel act of 82-sub section B2-Paragraph 19-clause4 and I quote " It better be, gods dammit")

Some of our own work and there's lots more of it under the title of "Pride at Steak" By Greatatuin and Redbar
p.s Pratchett rules
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

IF Skins
Register

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive